Foundation Partner Virtual Education Series
August 16, 2022 | 1:00 – 2:30 PM ET
Connected Care: Clinical AND Business Transformation
CHIME Members will dialogue on the topic of Connected Care: Clinical AND Business Transformation.
Topics of focus include:
- Remote Patient Monitoring, Patient/Clinician communications
- Collaborative care between physicians – does it work the way it needs to?
- Is integration a factor, and how?
- What mobile clinical collaboration tools are being utilized
- How do different segments connect with each other?
- Real time health information sharing; what are communication tools utilized in real time?
- What does connected care mean?
- Risks and mitigation strategies
- Considerations for current/potential partners
- Importance of data as a whole, and understanding historical data
Foundation members have an allotted # of registrations for these quarterly Foundation Education events included in your membership benefits, as follows:
Premier members: 4 registrations
Standard members: 3 registrations
Associate members: 2 registrations
If you’d like to send additional members from your team, registration prices are as follows:
- Individual pricing- $79 per person
- 10-19 team members- $69 per person
- 20+ team members- $59 per person
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this program.
We’re excited to be joined by three stellar CHIME Members who will be engaging in this informative conversation:
Moderator: Raj Rana Director, Solution Engineering – National Healthcare, VMWare
Speaker: Andy Crowder, Enterprise SVP, Chief Information | Analytics Officer, Atrium Health
Speaker: Chad Brisendine, VP, Chief Information Officer, St. Luke’s Hospital & Health Network
Previous Virtual Partner Education Sessions
- CHIME Members’ Experience and the Benefits Realized https://youtu.be/AweMdJLw2aY
- Cybersecurity Concerns & Challenges in 2022 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGkJoD__8Y&feature=youtu.be
- End-of-Year Reflections and New Year Insights https://youtu.be/wczWPfKCJdU
- Provider & Foundation Flipside Perspectives https://youtu.be/ST5XOusJO10
- Building & Sustaining Strong Provider Partnerships https://youtu.be/HYoi-nlEZ2I